Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Quinlan's Doll and Teddy Bear Convention

Thinking Christmas is such an awfully long way off?

Need a little gifty pick-me-up?

Why not visit Philadelphia for the Doll and Teddy Bear Convention?


If you are interested in the finest in art dolls and soft sculpture creations, make the journey to Philadelphia and see the magnificent convention, hosted by Susan and Terry Quinlan. Artists from all over the world will be exhibiting and selling some of the best work you will ever see. The festivities take place May 12th to the 14th at the Airport Ramada, just outside of downtown Philadelphia. For more information, please refer to quinlanmuseum.com/convention. I do hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I love your Santa and the doll house. Sometime I would love to see that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be heaven to go to that show. This is my first visit to your site and I must say I'm impressed. I'm adding you to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Santa and doll house. I really love your work.

    ReplyDelete